2. Egg whites, spinach and optional choice of added seasoning
3. Toasted whole-wheat bread with avocado
1. Chicken breast, brown rice, beans and seasoning of choice
2. Salmon, brown rice, vegetable of choice
3. California Chicken Avocado and Goat Cheese Salad or any salad of choice
1. Tomato and carrot soup
2. Salmon with brown rice and vegetables of choice
3. Whole Wheat pasta with chicken and seasoning(s) of choice
1. Nuts such as almonds and cashews
2. Celery with peanut butter and nuts
3. Apple slices with peanut butter
4. Any fruit or veggie alone
5. Cliff bars
7. Lära bars
9. Smoothies (green smothies and/or fruit smoothies)
1.Running or running the treadmill for at least a mile or more
2. Squats with weights will lead to faster results
3. Sit ups, russian twists, forward crunches and regular crunches
4. Planks and plank twists
This is a great muscle toning exercise for the arms, chest, triceps and the front of the shoulders.
Squat exercises are great for a total lower body workout. They effectively work most of the major muscle groups of the butt, hips and thighs.
3. Toning your thigh and bottom muscles
This sculpt your legs, tone your thighs and bottom muscles.
Plank helps you to build strength in your core, upper and lower body so its a good full body work out.
1. Drink more water Aim to drink at least half a gallon of water daily
2. Aim to exercise everyday even if it's just a quick at home workout
3. Eat healthy by this we mean to try to find a healthier option whenever you can
4. Maintain a good social life
5. Take a break off of electronics every so often to help yoor mind and to get piece
6. Have a bedtime. Research is only making it increasingly clear that not getting enough of the stuff can have serious health effects.
7.Cut out sugar where you can.
8. Find an exercise you actually enjoy
9. Cook food yourself. This is so you know what you're eating try to cook healthy foods
10. the best tip we at wecare can give to all of you is to